|Terms & Conditions for Bonus System
- Please note that for the purposes hereof, a "Currency Unit" is a unit of the currency nominated by the Player at the time of his/ her registration of his/ her Real Account to be the currency to be utilized by such Player when transacting with Casino.
- The Player acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EURO. Note: only players living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. The casino reserves the right to withhold any bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- This offer is only good for the depositor and is not transferable.
- Once you have received a Sign-Up Bonus at any of the Group's member Casinos, you are required to meet additional minimum playthrough Requirements before you are eligible for additional Sign-Up Bonuses at any of the other member Casinos.
- The Welcome Bonus offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. The casino reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
- The Welcome Bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Bayton Limited and is subject to ongoing review. The casino has the right to change the offer and its terms at any time.
- The Sign-Up Bonus granted to you must be played through 50 times (50x) before you will be able to withdraw any winnings made using the bonus money portion of your balance. ("playthrough Requirement"). For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the playthrough Requirement will be 50 x 100 = 5000. Any winnings attributed to the Cash portion of your balance can be withdrawn at any time, subject to meeting all of these terms and conditions.
- You may thus not claim or receive a Sign-Up Bonus at this Casino if you have previously claimed or received a Sign-Up Bonus from another Group member Casino and have not yet wagered such previously claimed or received Sign-Up Bonus and its associated initial deposit at least 100 times at the Group member Casino that granted you such Sign-Up Bonus. If your Account at this Casino has been credited with a Sign-Up Bonus for which you (in our sole and unfettered discretion) are ineligible, the Casino shall retrospectively void such Sign-Up Bonus and any winnings received by you after the Sign-Up Bonus has been credited to your relevant accounts.
- Where a Sign-Up Bonus has been granted to you, subject to you being required to have met all wagering requirements, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause. The percentage of your bonus balance in relation to your cash balance will determine the wagering percentage. For example, a deposit of 100 credits will qualify you for a bonus of 100 credits resulting in a total of 200 credits in your casino account balance, 50% in the cash balance, and 50% in the bonus balance. Thus, until the wagering requirements are met, the money wagered on the games will come to 50% of your cash balance, and 50% of the bonus balance. Winnings accrued will be allocated in the same manner (50% to your bonus balance and 50% to your cash balance). NB! Any bet with your money before a Welcome bonus credit has been claimed will result in skewing the proportions money / bonuses, since the proportions are calculated from the amount in your cash balance at the credit of the Welcome Bonus.
- The Welcome Bonus is then subject to 50 times playthrough before it may be withdrawn. a) Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage of the playthrough requirement:
- 100% - all Slots and all Parlor Games
- 8% - all Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack) and Casino War
- 0% (excluded games) - Classic Blackjack, all Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo, all game play MPV (Multiplayer Tournaments)
If you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirements, then you agree that the casino holds the right to void any winnings made from these games at our discretion.
Note: Playthrough (wagering) made using the Gamble Feature on all Slots or the Double Feature on all Video/Power Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements.
IMPORTANT: The contribution percentages and playthrough requirements may differ per promotion and/or geographical location. In this instance, the percentage amounts and playthrough requirements quoted in the promotion's Terms & Conditions will apply. Please always refer to the specific Terms & Conditions associated with each promotion to avoid any misunderstanding
- After fulfilling the total playthrough requirement on your first Sign-Up Bonus you can withdraw from your Cash Balance at any time.
- This bonus offer expires on cashin. Any claim made to this bonus after a cashin has been requested, whether pending or paid, will render the bonus void.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns e.g. playing of equal, zero margin bets or hedge betting, which all shall be considered irregular gaming for Sign-Up Bonus playthrough Requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. The Casino reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion which activities constitute "irregular play" for Sign-Up Bonus playthrough Requirement purposes from time-to-time and to withhold any withdrawals where irregular play has occurred to meet Sign-Up Bonus playthrough Requirements.
- In the event that the Casino believes you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or you are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by Us, the Casino Group may at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Services and/or block your account. In such circumstances, the Casino shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposit amounts.
- If the Sign-Up Bonus remains unused in your Bonus Balance for two (2) months or longer from the date the claim was made, the Sign-Up Bonus will be forfeited to the Casino.
- If you do not want any Sign-Up Bonus which has been deposited into your account by the Casino then you are entitled to request that the Sign-Up Bonus be reversed out of your Casino account, subject to no playthrough having taken place on either the initial deposit or associated Sign-Up Bonus. You can do this by contacting Customer support by way of email, telephone call or live chat, where after the Sign-Up Bonus reversal will take place. If any playthrough has taken place, then that Sign-Up Bonus may not be removed from your account (either by means of withdrawal or a request to the support staff) until the playthrough Requirement associated with that Sign-Up Bonus has been met.
- The Casino Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to this Promotion. In the event of a conflict between these Promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions and the Casino Rules Terms and Conditions, the Promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions shall prevail but only to the extent that the Rules, Terms and Conditions conflict with one another.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Casino management will be considered full and final. No correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The Casino management reserves the right to end or amend this Promotion at any time without giving notice.
Updated February 17 2015 (09:23) (GMT)